Wednesday, November 18, 2009

OH. Wow. It’s been over a month since I posted. Why is it that the best laid plans….

NM, doesn’t matter.
Here’s what the fuck is up now.

A.      Breakups suck
B.      Being mean intentionally sucks even worse
C.      Money is the root of all evil
D.      The MCAT will fuck your mind body and soul up irrevocably
E.       My thoughts are worth WAAAY more than a penny
F.       Love is hardly definable, let alone attainable
G.     Surgeons are too intimidating to have a normal conversation with
H.      I need new running shoes
I.        My car has LOST its reverse gear and I’m told it will never find it…
J.        My birthday was last week and I was a very irresponsible little girl
K.      We need new kitchen chairs because ours are too low
L.       Both of my big toes have massive blood blisters on them
M.    My chiropractor just got back from Egypt and if he ever leaves again, I’ll kidnap him home
N.     We have a stray cat that keeps ripping up our trash
O.     Dating is hard
P.      College boys rocked whist in college. However (COMMA) it seems that now they suck horse nuts for a living.
Q.     I had a nail in my back right tire for 3 months and didn’t take care of it
R.      I was the first responder on a 3 car accident a week ago. HUGE adrenaline rush.
S.       I have two jobs. I needed two jobs.
T.       Sugardaddys can apply, right here
U.     I plan on buying a pair of high heels from Wally World, tonight.
V.      We have been out of milk for 3 days.
W.    Life is a clusterfuck of crossroads
X.      I found some GREAT curl product last week, smear it is. Enjoy
Y.       I can’t get enough of Dane, Bob, Joe, and Ron.  They are my main-men.
Z.       I miss stuff. Hard.

A           Also, I had this in A,B,C format, because I'm fond of alphabetical lists. But I'm an idiot with little time so I will not be trying to fix this formatting fiasco, even though it might make the whole thing a smidgen betta

No comments:

Post a Comment