Friday, January 15, 2010

ya know what?

I'm a mean girl
That's really all there is to it.
I was gonna blame the environment. Like my homelife. And my nazi-ass father's drinking problem.And that I was fat in Junior High. And the droves of guys who took just enough of my feelings to be able to hurt me... hurt me...then gave them back. (read: I am now a tough-ass and you hafta have balls of steel to court me)

But that's the easy way out. Deflect, (you feel me, PANTZ) and you don't have to analyze yourself.

Instead going to blame my genetics.
and my analysis has come to this conclusion,
I am genetically designed to get all pissed off and fight.

Here's how:

I have low blood pressure by nature, which allows for a considerable rise in said pressure without any ill effects.
I'm naturally very muscled, which would come in handy if the sitch came to fisticuffs.
My brain is huge, allowing me to procure biting comebacks with ease.
I yell the. absolute. loudest. ever. ( anyone who knows me knows this is true beyond a shadow of a doubt)
My eyes are already naturally squinty, making the "I hate you" look even more easy to throw out there.
My scientific nature makes me a quick deducer of the situation, which enables me to jump to conclusions EVEN faster.
My attitude typically rests on "happyohiforgot" meaning that I think only about the things that make me happy, and then only for a few minutes before my ADD scoots me along. This makes it seem like I hold the grudge from hell. I have found it drives people bonkers.
My hip flexors are a sight to behold. ( read: all the better with which to kick your nutz , dear)

So, then, it would be in my very nature to get all pissed off and fight. Which is probably why I get my feathers ruffled about something at least once a week.
But to be totally honest, I don't really like fighting. It makes me all sweaty and nervous in the pants.

 **HOWEVER COMMA if your name rhymes with Yeast, rest assured that you're already at the top of my ass-beating docket. Your reign of idiocy is up.**

No comments:

Post a Comment