Friday, May 14, 2010

word: swagger so bright, I don't even need light -lil wayne (of course, because I'm a lil wayne typa chicka)

I'm so hot you prolly catch a tan around this muthafucka.


haha, no not really, but if you stick around long enough, you'll prolly catch a mean tongue slashing.
Cause that's how I roll.
You know how else I roll?
With words, lots of them. Me and words, yes, you could say we are "tight." We used to be tighter but then I all up and got a life, stopped reading books so much, and lost about 1/10 of my total intelligent vocabulary. It's a shame, I know, but with all that free time on my hands I learned the valuable skill of putting eyeliner on, and I wouldn't trade that shiz fer nothin'. BUT more close to the topic at hand;  I err on the side of more rather than less.

When it comes to words, my lil blag will attest that I go on and on. I use run on sentences as if my sixth grade teacher had done nothing but let us play checkers the whole year long. Bitch, my sentences so long and verbose with such inflated adjective clauses that any no class ho get lost in the middle. I like to explain myself, I like to be heard, I enjoy easing someone's mind with multiple reiterations of the same basic idea. I like to see how many different ways I can come at things.

But the most important reason that err on the word vomit side rather than the zipped lips side is so that, if everything is right, the listener will have a thourough and comprehensive understanding of MY understanding on the situation. Becuase ( I learned in conflict resolution class) it is the SPEAKERS responsibility to make sure that the message is conveyed in the proper form with the proper connotation. On the flip side, if something is wrong my listener will have a greater chance of picking up on the fact that I really don't have their point clear if I say what I'm thinking in more than one way. i.e. I reiterate, i.e. I repeat, i.e. I summarize, i.e. I verbally outline.
Point. made.moooove along
 I told you that story to tell you that I'll tell you another story sometime later about this story. The second story is WAAY better than this one, and/but the names and ages of all involved have been changed to protect identities
Now I'm just being obnoxious, and I'll stop, because nobody likes obnoxious girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment