Friday, December 31, 2010

Extemporaneous Resolutions

Spontaneous Resolutions:
Rules:
-must finish in 25 mins
-can edit but not delete ideas
-must use no names/brands
-rules cannot have back stories, that would take too long

1. I will do something athletic every day. minimum being 20 push-ups and 20 sit-ups, even if I'm sick
2. I will call my mother at least 3 times a week, if only to leave a message
              a. my brothers once a week, if only to leave a message
Helen of Troy
3. I will leave more messages, even if it is just to sing along to the radio for that person
4. I will respect and honor sunrises, as they are the most prolific metaphor I can understand

5. I will begin to read medical textbooks for fun.
6. I will assume innocence until otherwise proven, instead of the opposite.
7. I will try to be more patient.
8. I will cry when I want to be mean, as a form of social non-dominance
9. I will find the time for video games.
10. I will learn how to make Beef Nugs.
11. I will enroll in personal training courses.
12. I will quit my job for something better.
13. I will NOT develop cellulite.
14. I will make up a name to refer to the entity I thank for my family, my life and my fortune.
15. I will educate myself in the art of sketching.
16. I will eat one piece of fruit a day, no matter what.
17. I will fast for one whole day, to try and better understand hunger.
18. I will throw out anything of mine I find that hasn't been used or thought of in 2 years.
19. I will take more pictures.





20. I will frame more pictures.
21. I will capture more of people's lives.
22. I will become more captivating.
23. I will finish my wall board.
24. I will resist being pushed around.
25. I will submit to humble request.
26. I will be more humble.
27. I will take care of my car.
28. I will not take for granted the bed in which I sleep.
29. I will not take my athleticism for granted.
30. I will not take my beauty for granted.
31. I will abuse my right to use legal drugs, because one day my health won't allow me the option.
32. I will learn how say the alphabet backwards.
33. I will become more creative.
34. I will make all mandatory hygiene an obligatory habit, because it's about damn time.
35. I will exercise the muscles in my eyes and ankles once a week.
36. I will sing more loudly.
37. I will go above and beyond to realize medical school.
38. I will take the LSAT if medical school does not happen this year.
39. I will clear HALF my credit card debit.
40. I will be a better gift giver.
41. I will remember ALL of my immediate family's birthdays.
42. I will work with so much passion, that people will cry at the amount of slack they have to pick up when I leave.
43. I will make medical school #1, health #2, and mental peace #3.
44. I will use less commas when I write.
45. I will write more often.
46. I will buy as many savings bonds as I can afford. Minimum, one a month.
47. I will take care of my feet and toes.
48. I will not bite my nails or cuticles anymore.
49. I will find the time to clean my bathroom at least once a month.
50. I will put more effort into folding my clothes.
51. I will try and be more kind to people who may not deserve it.
52. I will try not to pass judgment. mmhm
53. I will be less selfish with my inner monologue.
54. I will tell people more exactly what's going on in my inner monologue.
55. I will keep better contact with those that are far away.
Beezie

Helen, Me, and Slick Nick

Beezie

Billy Bad Ass

Helen of Troy in Muskrat

Thor (Biological Father) in surgical scrubs?

Papa Animal Slayer . Uncle John (no nickname available)

Papa Animal Slayer in AFRICA killing LARGE GAME

Action Jackson 2004 (after I got him alone for an afternoon) Helen was PISSED

Old man Action Jackson in his highwater comfort bed, years after the pink wore off

56. I will be less critical of myself.
57. I will develop a lifestyle that allows me to consistently weigh 135.
58. I will appreciate conversation more.

Done.  Now I shall add humor... The list came first, the links came later...

Kitty out :D

No comments:

Post a Comment