Wednesday, December 30, 2009

alphabet catch up

Allo.
I realized that I yearned to get down n dirty with all the details on the cluster that is my life right now.
Immediately afterwards, I realized that I'm too tired for that shiz.
So here's what the fuck is up now.

A. my car still refuses, adamantly, to reverse
B. I HAVE A HEEL SPUR
C. mai birth control has made me gain weight (Kitty's working on words for the unjust-ness that is THAT, rest assured)
D. i need my hair colored, stat, pronto,  ewwy grey bangs are sic (unless you're into that whole "old" thing...)
E. mai favorite watch was broken, got fixed, (shanks, New boy) and has now broken again (boo for a bare wrist)
F. i got new headphones for christmas; this = happy kitteh
G. i miss stuff hard
H. i have zero resolutions for twenty-ten
I. mai toenails ABHOR me, because i do not pay them enough attention
J. our patio has a garbage stain that leads one to belive that we bludgeoned the stray cat that was shredding our trash last month
K. for the record, the cat is not dead
L. i love coffee                   ..                 ..           ....    (um..always and forever)
M. mai roomie and i plan on having an affair with the gym starting Jan 1. (an affair DNE a resolution, btw)
N. mai family is the total and absolute shiz. mai parents/brothers/extended family are rather HIP, from what i can deduct
O. i would give New boy his own bullet, but he reads this.... so i can't gloat on him w/o having to deflate his head later in the day (total J/K, he's humble as pie)
P.what i can give New boy is TWO whole bullets, because he's so dang sweet. ooo, I hope you smile a little, ninja.
Q. my bed has written me a love letter asking me to come back
R. i left my dang camera cord in missouri, whoot for 9.99 usb cords
S. i spent an evening with my 86 year old papa and his 86 year old new bride two days ago. sharp as tacks
T. i have been thinking HARD on my med school secondary applications
U. i am eagerly awaiting a coworkers head-zit, it's premature as of late
V. the past is the past, and there is no sense in being an ass about it
W. i got new running shoes
X. Mess with me, and I will do the total opposite of kiss you pink and softly fluff your soul with pillows
Y? Cause,
Z.  I am a rock, I am an island.

No comments:

Post a Comment